THE USE OF THE JERWOOD FOUNDATION’S WORLD WIDE WEB PAGES IS SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET OUT BELOW. ANY USE OF SUCH WEB PAGES CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO ABIDE BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU SHOULD CAREFULLY READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET OUT BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE USE OF THE JERWOOD FOUNDATION WEB PAGES, PLEASE LEAVE THIS WEBSITE IMMEDIATELY.
1. The copyright in material on this website is owned by the Jerwood Foundation and protected by the copyright laws of the United Kingdom, international copyright treaties and all other applicable copyright and intellectual property laws. You are entitled to copy any information for your own personal use but may not republish any such information in any manner without the prior written consent of the Jerwood Foundation. You agree not to remove any product identification, copyright notices or legends or other notices or proprietary restrictions from any of the material or information contained in these web pages. Any unauthorised downloading, retransmission, or other copying or modification of any of the contents of this website may be in breach of statutory or common law rights which could be the subject of legal action. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by the Jerwood Foundation.
2. The house designs and layouts are the property of the Jerwood Foundation. Certain names, words, titles, phrases, logos, icons, graphics or designs to the pages of this website may constitute trade names or unregistered trademarks of the Jerwood Foundation. The display of any of the above trade names or trademarks on pages at this website does not imply that any licence has been granted to any third party in respect of the same. All other product or company names and devices, logos, icons, graphics or designs referred to on the pages of this website are the trade marks of their
respective owners and are exhibited only in such a manner as is intended to be for the benefit of such trade mark owners and the Jerwood Foundation intends no infringement of such trade marks. The appearance or absence of product, services, companies, organisations, home pages or other websites on this website does not imply any endorsement or non-endorsement thereof by the Jerwood Foundation. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by the Jerwood Foundation.
3. All information (including but not limited to ideas, suggestions, concepts and graphics)
submitted to the Jerwood Foundation through this website will become the exclusive property
of the Jerwood Foundation. The Jerwood Foundation will not be subject to any obligation of
confidentiality and will be free to use the information for any purpose.
4. THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS AND FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE WEBSITE
INCLUDING TEXT, GRAPHICS, LINKS OR OTHER ITEMS ARE PROVIDED ON AN ‘AS IS’
BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW THE JERWOOD
FOUNDATION DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, UNDERSTANDINGS
WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, SPECIFICALLY INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED
TO WARRANTIES OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR
A PARTICULAR PURPOSE FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUSES, AND NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES’ RIGHTS. JERWOOD RESERVES THE RIGHT
AT ANY TIME AND WITHOUT NOTICE TO CHANGE, AMEND OR OTHERWISE VARY
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND ITS WEB PAGES.
5. The Jerwood Foundation shall not be liable for any direct or indirect, special, incidental or
consequential loss or damage whatsoever including without limitation, damages for loss of
profits, contracts, data, goodwill, work stoppage and computer failure resulting from the use
of or inability to use, interruption or availability of this website, its operation or transmission,
computer viruses, loss of data or otherwise in respect of the use of the website and howsoever
caused even if the Jerwood Foundation shall have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
The Jerwood Foundation excludes any liability for any errors or omissions from information, materials and functions included in this website except to the extent that such liability may not be lawfully excluded under the applicable law. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law the Jerwood Foundation disclaims all liability for negligence.
We sometimes place small data files on your computer. These are known as cookies. Most websites do this.
They improve things by:
Remembering settings, so you don't have to keep re-entering them whenever you visit a new page.
Remembering information you've given (eg your postcode) so you don't need to keep entering it.
Measuring how you use the website sowe can make sure it meets your needs.
Our cookies aren't used to identify you personally. They're just here to make the site work better for you. Indeed you can manage and/or delete these small files as you wish.
To learn more about cookies and how to manage them, visit AboutCookies.org
7 St Stephen's Mews
T +44 (0)207 792 1410